Friday, May 31, 2013

DAY 141 - Blessed Is Everyone Eat Bread in The Kingdom

The doctors have not made a decision yet. Let's pray that Leslie do not need a big surgery.







Golden Verse 金句

“Blessed is everyone who will eat bread in the kingdom of God!” 
                                  Luke 14:15
                                                   


在 神 國 裡 吃 飯 的 有 福 了 !
      路加福音 14:15
                                            
                                                
Today's Reading: Luke 14:1-24

Please read Luke 14:1-24 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please read my “Count Down 5” from my Devotion on Fire blog:

You may click this link directly for the method: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf
You may begin with a song to praise the Lord and complete you devotion by singing another praise song.


Please click this link to worship with us -
I Will Run to You

Chinese praise song -
祢讓我生命改變 You Transform My Life



Please click the links to Luke 14:1-24  

Chinese 中文
  
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 
14&version=CUV    

English (ESV): 


http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 14&version=ESV

     What I got from Jesus is: Blessed is everyone eat bread in the Kingdom
     What I received from Jesus today is a reminder of the action we should take the next time we are being invited to eat bread in the Kingdom of God.

     How do you know you are being invited?

     I invited many people to participate in our Leadership Conference a month ago with Dr. Terry Walling teaching. 90% of the answer was NO!

     I invited many people to participate in the Leadership Conference two weeks ago in London. 99% of the answer was NO!

     I have been trying my best to invite people to come to our O Music Concert on June 8, 2013. 90% of the answer is NO!

     I have been trying my best to invite people to use my blog/podcast as their daily devotion. 90% of the answer is NO!

     I have been trying my best to invite people to fill just one slot in my 24/7 prayer list to pray for me, my family and ministry. 99% of the answer is NO!

     I .....

    What can I say! How do you know those invitation is not from Jesus?
    If that is not from Jesus, I won't send those invitation on behalf of Him?

    Let's make sure next time you are being invited by a servant of God you better have a prayer of discernment before you say NO! 
     
Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to say YES to your invitation next time.  In Jesus name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us :
English praise song-
Happy Day (Tim Hughes)

Chinese praise song -
因主的名 Because of your Name



Please click these two links to my other blogs/podcasts:





Pray for our AMiA bishops: 

The Rt. Rev. Chuck Murphy, III (Margaret)
The Rt. Rev. Dr. Doc Loomis (Ellen)

Pray for one ACiC/AI church one day at a time: 
Pray for one ACiC/AI church one day at a time

For All Nations (FANS)

Pastor-in-charge: Pastor Marcus Ho (Aden)



Prayer items today:

For ACiC/AI


Bishop: Rt. Rev. Dr. Silas Ng (Michelle)
  
Network Leader: Rev. Peter Klenner (Jenny)

Network Leadership Team: Rt. Rev. Dr. Silas Ng(Michelle), Rev. Peter Klenner(Jenny),
Rev. Ed Hird (Janice), Rev. John Cox (Sheryl)
  
Administrator: Rev. Dave DeJong(Megan)
Bishop's Chaplain: Rev. Ed Hird (Janice) 
Bishop's Assistant: Mrs. Michelle Ng (Silas) 
Treasurer: Mr. Andy Li(Amy)

Web site for Anglican Mission in the Americas, Canada(ACiC/AI):

No comments:

Post a Comment