Tuesday, June 4, 2013

DAY 145 - Was No One Found to Return And Give Thanks to God?



Praise the Lord! Today my blogs/podcasts reaches a new milestone, people from 100 countries have been reading or listening!

I really need your daily prayers, it is very, very urgent!
It's been 1400 DAYS of prayers that I have been covered and protected, but not now! The list is almost empty!
Please sign up for the new 14th 100 days 24/7 prayer campaign,
I need your prayers!!!
Please click link below.



**NEW link for the  14th: 13th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign (We are going to use this 13th list leads up to the 14th. 13th from March 15 to June 22, 2013. 14th from June 22 to August 31, 2013)




I went to pray for Leslie this afternoon and he was in fine condition. But, the doctors decided to have a major operation for him because they can't mend the hole in his lung. The operation will be in the afternoon tomorrow. Please pray for a good operation and that Leslie can be completely healed after that.




Golden Verse 金句

Then Jesus answered, “Were not ten cleansed? Where are the nine?  Was no one found to return and give praise to God except this foreigner?”

                         Luke 16:17-18
                                                   



耶 穌 說 : 潔 淨 了 的 不 是 十 個 人 麼 ? 那 九 個 在 那 裡 呢 ?
 除 了 這 外 族 人 , 再 沒 有 別 人 回 來 歸 榮 耀 與 神 麼 ?

                                      路加福音 17:17-18
                                            
                                                
Today's Reading: Luke 17:1-19

Please read Luke 17:1-19 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please read my “Count Down 5” from my Devotion on Fire blog:

You may click this link directly for the method: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf
You may begin with a song to praise the Lord and complete you devotion by singing another praise song.


Please click this link to worship with us -
I Will Run to You

Chinese praise song -
祢讓我生命改變 You Transform My Life


Please click the links to Luke 17:1-19


  


     What I got from Jesus is: Was no one found to return and give thanks to God?


     What I received from Jesus today is an invitation for you to write down your name on the 24/7 prayer campaign list to pray for me. Why? Because I don't think this is a coincidence.

     I have been begging you all to fill up the list for three days because the list has been empty for sometime. What's the big deal for the list to be empty? The big deal is I received this vision four years ago, it started 20 days before I was consecrated as a bishop. What I received from Jesus at that time is that the position Jesus gives me is what Satan wants to destroy. I need that 24/7 prayer shield to protect me from being spiritually slaughtered. What I have been experiencing is that I really feel those prayers daily and because of those prayers I survive through some major crisis including my wife's leukaemia eigth months after the 24/7 prayer campaign started.

     The sad but funny thing is that, I have people from 100 countries reading and listening to my blog/podcast with more than 1,000 people reading/listening each day. But, I have only four people responded to my urgent prayer request since three days ago! It is so sad! 

     You should now know how sad Jesus was when there was only one leper returned to give praise to God and thanked Jesus. I do not need you to write thank you card to me, or to call me saying thank you for how Jesus uses my blog/podcast to help you to have a daily intimate personal relationship with Him. What I need is just for you to focus one hour or more each week to pray for me. Just one hour of focus and you can do other things in that one hour including having your breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's not difficult at all!

     Jesus wants me to teach you the importance of 24/7 prayer shield and the best way to teach you is for you to practice. You practice is to give me your love, care and support by praying just one hour a week. I do hope you believe what I am saying now so that my family and my ministries will be under the prayer shield again. 

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to express my sadness to my dear brothers and sisters and to ask for their help again. Lead them to be willing to write down their names in the 24/7 list as a sign to give thanks to you for giving them the blog and podcast to be more closer to you each day.  In Jesus name we pray. Amen.




Please click this link to worship with us :
English praise song-
All for Love

Chinese praise song -

我以禱告來到你跟前 In Prayers I Come before You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVz5OutCn0U&feature=related


Pray for our AMiA bishops: 

The Rt. Rev. Sandy Greene (Gigi)

The Rt. Rev. TJ Johnston, Jr. (Rees)


Pray for one ACiC/AI church one day at a time: 

The Light of Christ Church, Nanaimo

Rector/Senior Pastor:  Rev. Kathy King









No comments:

Post a Comment