Sunday, March 24, 2013

DAY 113 - Key to Have Peace Revealed!


Please sign in now! Please!!!

**1300 DAYS of prayers now!!!
Please sign up for the new 12th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign,
I need your prayers!!!
Please click link below.



**NEW link for the 13th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign (from March 15 to June 22, 2013)

The easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week. What you need to do is very simple. Choose one dayThe easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week to pray for me, my family and my ministry, remembering the ministry of ACiC(ACiC has two Networks: ACiC, Anglican Coalition in Canada and AI, Asian Initiative). You may use the whole hour in prayer or you can still do you work in your office but use as much time as you can to pray and the other time work prayerfully that hour to pray for our ministry. This campaign is also to teach you that you need somebody to pray for you daily. I have been prayed for hourly the past 1,200 days and I have never experienced this kind of peace and protection before. It's just beyond words can express. If I did not listen and obey to Jesus call 1,200 days ago to start this prayer movement, I think I would be pulled into darkness and discouragement already! I deeply believe that this is a way to draw as many participation as we can in prayers. I encourage you to participate. We need you to join us! Trust in the power of prayers!



Golden Verse 金句

“Glory to God in the highest,
    and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”
                                       Luke 2: 14


在 至 高 之 處 榮 耀 歸 與 神 ! 在 地 上 平 安 歸 與 他 所 喜 悅 的 人 !
                                            
                                        路加福音 2:14

  
                                                                                                                                            

Today's Reading: Luke 2:1-20

Please read Luke 2:1-20 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please read my “Count Down 5” from my Devotion on Fire blog:

You may click this link directly for the method: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf
You may begin with a song to praise the Lord and complete you devotion by singing another praise song.


Please click this link to worship with us -
I Will Run to You

Chinese praise song -
祢讓我生命改變 You Transform My Life


Please click the links to Luke 1:26-56



     What I got from Jesus is: Key to have peace revealed!

     
     What I got from Jesus today is a shocking message I never think of. For the past few months the Lord has been moving my heart to think of the real meaning of Luke 2:14. The title of my sermon in Christmas Eve service at Richmond Emmanuel last year was "Glory to God, Peace to Men".

    What I got at that time was that we as human beings want peace so much but we have no peace until what we do can glorify God. Many people told me the message helped them to have a new meaning of peace and how they can received peace. The new meaning leads them to pursue a new life purpose of Glorifying God. Yes, that's is the purpose of a human being created by God: to glorify God.

     Today, Jesus draws me to focus on the three words following "Glory to God" and that is "in the highest"! Wow! Never think of that before!

     How can we have that joy in heaven of those angels and archangels? When they are being filled with joy and sing out glory to God in the highest, then we can experience peace.

     Jesus draws my attention to Luke 15: 10. Actually I was trying to find that verse in the Bible and I forget where it comes from.  Then Jesus words came to me just a few minutes ago telling me that it is in Luke 15. Wow! Here it is:
     "And when she finds it, she calls her friend and neighbours together and says, 'Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.'  In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.' 

     Wow!  That's what happen when we lead some on to Jesus to receive Him as Savior, Lord and King!  There the time like yesterday afternoon the whole church of Richmond Emmanuel Church repent. Please click this link to read and listen to my podcast of what I sensed like heaven came to earth yesterday afternoon in our Vestry: 

     Yes, that's time the angels and and archangels sang "Glory to God in the highest". That's the time we experience peace, much peace!!!

     So, the key to have peace is being revealed today. Have you got that? What is your response?  

Dear Lord Jesus,
Lead us to exercise the key to have peace that by our willingness and action of our own repentance and bringing people to repent we can receive peace, much peace. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.



Please click this link to worship with us :
English praise song-
Still

Chinese praise song -
每天的禱告 My Daily Prayer



Please click these two links to my other blogs/podcasts:





Pray for our AMiA bishops: 

The Rt. Rev. TJ Johnston, Jr. (Rees)
The Rt. Rev. Philip Hill Jones (Claudia)

Pray for one ACiC/AI church one day at a time: 
Pray for one ACiC/AI church one day at a time

Richmond Emmanuel Church
     
Rector/Senior Pastor:  Rt. Rev. Dr. Silas Ng (Michelle)
Teaching Pastor: Pastor Eliza Poon (Harry)
English & Youth Pastor: Pastor Joshua Siu (Rachel)
Children Ministry: Mr. Jim Kelly (Margaret)
Music Ministry: Miss Emily Yeung



Prayer items today:

For ACiC/AI


Bishop: Rt. Rev. Dr. Silas Ng (Michelle)
  
Network Leader: Rev. Peter Klenner (Jenny)

Network Leadership Team: Rt. Rev. Dr. Silas Ng(Michelle), Rev. Peter Klenner(Jenny),
Rev. Ed Hird (Janice), Rev. John Cox (Sheryl)
  
Administrator: Rev. Dave DeJong(Megan)
Bishop's Chaplain: Rev. Ed Hird (Janice) 
Bishop's Assistant: Mrs. Michelle Ng (Silas) 
Treasurer: Mr. Andy Li(Amy)

Web site for Anglican Mission in the Americas, Canada(ACiC/AI):

No comments:

Post a Comment