Saturday, March 23, 2013

DAY 112 - The Lord's Hand Is with You!


Please sign in now! Please!!!

**1300 DAYS of prayers now!!!
Please sign up for the new 12th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign,
I need your prayers!!!
Please click link below.



**NEW link for the 13th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign (from March 15 to June 22, 2013)

The easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week. What you need to do is very simple. Choose one dayThe easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week to pray for me, my family and my ministry, remembering the ministry of ACiC(ACiC has two Networks: ACiC, Anglican Coalition in Canada and AI, Asian Initiative). You may use the whole hour in prayer or you can still do you work in your office but use as much time as you can to pray and the other time work prayerfully that hour to pray for our ministry. This campaign is also to teach you that you need somebody to pray for you daily. I have been prayed for hourly the past 1,200 days and I have never experienced this kind of peace and protection before. It's just beyond words can express. If I did not listen and obey to Jesus call 1,200 days ago to start this prayer movement, I think I would be pulled into darkness and discouragement already! I deeply believe that this is a way to draw as many participation as we can in prayers. I encourage you to participate. We need you to join us! Trust in the power of prayers!



Golden Verse 金句

Everyone who heard this wondered about it, asking, “What then is this child going to be?” For the Lord’s hand was with him.
                                       Luke 1: 66


凡 聽 見 的 人 都 將 這 事 放 在 心 裡 , 說 : 這 個 孩 子 將 來 怎 麼 樣 呢 ? 因 為 有 主 與 他 同 在 。
                                            
                                        路加福音 1:66

  
                                                                                                                                             

Today's Reading: Luke 1:57-80

Please read Luke 1:26-56 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please read my “Count Down 5” from my Devotion on Fire blog:

You may click this link directly for the method: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf
You may begin with a song to praise the Lord and complete you devotion by singing another praise song.


Please click this link to worship with us -
I Will Run to You

Chinese praise song -
祢讓我生命改變 You Transform My Life


Please click the links to Luke 1:26-56



     What I got from Jesus is: The Lord's hand is with you!

     
     What I got from Jesus today is an invitation to all parents to have the Lord's hand to be with your children.

     Yesterday was a wonderful day because I have experienced two events concerning with today's message. First, Michelle, Ignatius and I went to Richmond Hospital to visit Damon and Carman and to bless their new boy, Frazer who was born yesterday morning. As Damon is now at Regent College preparing himself to become an Anglican priest, I think of how can they as good parents to prepare their two sons Ezra and Frazer to have the Lord's hand to be with them daily.

     The second experience was that Ignatius and our English and Youth Pastor Josh led two cars of young people including me(I think I am young too, ha, ha!)to attend a public night talk at Regent by a world class speaker, Professor John Walton on Genesis 1-3. It was such an inspiring and powerful lecture!

     The good thing is that I prayed for a young man who shared of his fear of butteries after I shared with them how my claustrophobia was healed by a pastor, John Cole, four years ago while I was on a plane coming home from North Carolina. He then told us that when he was four years of age his teacher told him that because of his inappropriate attitude to the butterflies, those butterflies will eat him alive someday. From then on he has great fear of butterflies. My point is, how important it is of how we taking care of our children. The reason for Luke to record so many things about John's father is to tell us that his father was going to be a good father raising up John so that the Lord's hand was with John from day one.

     So, may the Lord's hand to be with you each day and may you raise up your children so that they experience the Lord's hand to be with them daily.
     
Dear Lord Jesus,
Lead us to experience your hand to be with us and our children daily. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.



Please click this link to worship with us :
English praise song-
Still

Chinese praise song -
每天的禱告 My Daily Prayer



Please click these two links to my other blogs/podcasts:





Pray for our AMiA bishops: 

The Rt. Rev. TJ Johnston, Jr. (Rees)
The Rt. Rev. Philip Hill Jones (Claudia)

Pray for one ACiC/AI church one day at a time: 
Pray for one ACiC/AI church one day at a time

Richmond Emmanuel Church
     
Rector/Senior Pastor:  Rt. Rev. Dr. Silas Ng (Michelle)
Teaching Pastor: Pastor Eliza Poon (Harry)
English & Youth Pastor: Pastor Joshua Siu (Rachel)
Children Ministry: Mr. Jim Kelly (Margaret)
Music Ministry: Miss Emily Yeung



Prayer items today:

For ACiC/AI


Bishop: Rt. Rev. Dr. Silas Ng (Michelle)
  
Network Leader: Rev. Peter Klenner (Jenny)

Network Leadership Team: Rt. Rev. Dr. Silas Ng(Michelle), Rev. Peter Klenner(Jenny),
Rev. Ed Hird (Janice), Rev. John Cox (Sheryl)
  
Administrator: Rev. Dave DeJong(Megan)
Bishop's Chaplain: Rev. Ed Hird (Janice) 
Bishop's Assistant: Mrs. Michelle Ng (Silas) 
Treasurer: Mr. Andy Li(Amy)

Web site for Anglican Mission in the Americas, Canada(ACiC/AI):

No comments:

Post a Comment