Saturday, November 24, 2012

Countdown 7 - Magnificat 尊主為大


This blog is to help you to have a daily intimate personal relationship with Jesus 
and to be able to memorize one golden verse everyday.
We will cover New Testament in one year(Dec.1,2012 to Nov. 30,2013), 
Old Testament in another year(Dec.1,2013 to Nov. 30,2014)


Golden Verse 金句

My soul glorifies the Lord
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.         
                                           Luke 1:46-47
我心尊主為大,
我靈以上帝我的救主為樂.            
                                            路加 1:46-47


Today's Reading: Luke 路加福音 1: 46-56

Please read Luke 1:46-56 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please read my “Count Down 5” from my Devotion on Fire blog:

You may click this link directly for the method: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf

You may begin with a song to praise the Lord and complete you devotion by singing another praise song.
Please click this link to worship with us -
Jesus We Enthrone You
Chinese praise song -
渴慕你 Longing for you



                

What I got from Jesus is: Magnificat 尊主為大!
This is my top No. 3 golden verse which the Lord used to lead me focus on Him in the midst of all kinds of hardship, crisis, accusation, darkness and danger!

For years if someone ask me to write something in a card or a book I always write "Magnificat, Emmanuel 尊主為大 以馬內利".

Why? Because that's how God has been teaching me and leading me all the past 30 years since I was born again! We so long to experience Emmanuel which is God with us. But, what I have learned is that without our souls like Mary glorified the Lord in her most difficult moment and her unknown future, we can not experience Emmanuel.

So, memorize this two verses and you will know what I mean when you face with your unknown future and in the midst of crisis next time.

Dear Lord Jesus,
Lead us to be able to focus on you and glorify you in all circumstance so that we can really experience your presence, Emmanuel.  In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.



Please click this link to worship with us - 

Magnificat (Taize Chant)
Chinese praise song -
一生最美的祝福 The Most Wonderful Blessing of My Life


Please click these two links to my other blogs/podcasts:


Pray for our AMiA bishops: 
The Rt. Rev. Dr. Doc Loomis (Ellen)
The Rt. Rev. Dr. Silas Tak Yin Ng (Michelle)

Pray for one ACiC/AI church one day at a time: 

St. Simon’s, North Vancouver
Rector/Senior Pastor:  Rev. Ed Hird (Janice)



Prayer items today:

For ACiC/AI


Bishop: Rt. Rev. Dr. Silas Ng (Michelle)
  
Network Leader: Rev. Peter Klenner (Jenny)

Network Leadership Team: Rt. Rev. Dr. Silas Ng(Michelle), Rev. Peter Klenner(Jenny),
Rev. Ed Hird (Janice), Rev. John Cox (Sheryl)
  
Administrator: Rev. Dave DeJong(Megan)
Bishop's Chaplain: Rev. Ed Hird (Janice) 
Bishop's Assistant: Mrs. Michelle Ng (Silas) 
Treasurer: Mr. Andy Li(Amy)


**1100 DAYS of prayers now!!!
Please sign up for the new 11th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign,
I need your prayers!!!
Please click link below.

**NEW link for the 11th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign(from August 25 to December 03, 2012).

The easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week. What you need to do is very simple. Choose one dayThe easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week to pray for me, my family and my ministry, remembering the ministry of ACiC(ACiC has two Networks: ACiC, Anglican Coalition in Canada and AI, Asian Initiative). You may use the whole hour in prayer or you can still do you work in your office but use as much time as you can to pray and the other time work prayerfully that hour to pray for our ministry. This campaign is also to teach you that you need somebody to pray for you daily. I have been prayed for hourly the past 1,100 days and I have never experienced this kind of peace and protection before. It's just beyond words can express. If I did not listen and obey to Jesus call 1,100 days ago to start this prayer movement, I think I would be pulled into darkness and discouragement already! I deeply believe that this is a way to draw as many participation as we can in prayers. I encourage you to participate. We need you to join us! Trust in the power of prayers!




No comments:

Post a Comment